Coming up with the nine questions was much more difficult than answering them. Consider yourself forewarned.
I was tagged… She got me!
• Rule 1: Always post the rules
• Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
• Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to this post. (I’ll break this rule shortly.)
• Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them. (I’m tagging just about everybody I follow—or until i get tired of tagging. Go ahead and answers these, if you have the time and inclination.)
I was tagged by the wonderful and sexy 14rugger so clearly I have to do it because she likes me! She really likes me! (Remember that earlier comment about stealing words that are better than your own? Yeah.)
1. If you could have any pet, domestic or exotic, what would it be and what would you name it? I’d want my pet back. He died too soon. German shephard. Great dog. That day sucked. AH! No more downers!
2. What is one thing you’ll never understand about the opposite sex? Why they think peeing standing up is the tits.
3. If you had to pick a superpower, what would it be? I’d like to be faster. Like, really fast. Flash fast. NO–Silver Surfer fast! But I’m not traveling or moving that far, so Flash-fast is good enough for me. I’ll never drop another M&M to the ground, that’s for sure!
4. What’s your favorite snack food? I think my go to is Ruffles potato chips. That being said, I eat a lot of snack food: sriracha peas, doritos, fritos, boiled peanuts, dry roasted peanuts, seaweed–it’s like that scene “What’re you rebelling against - Whaddaya got?” only with snack food–but the savory kind. Generally not a sweets kind of guy.
5. What is your dream destination? Nirvana. Or Momofuku. Close call there.
6. Who would play you in a movie based on your life? Depends on what period of my life we’re discussing. As a young child, Russell from “Up.” As an old professional, Judge Ito. As a hardened warrior of awesomeness, Ken Watanabe. (But truthfully, it’d probably be some Asian Chris Farley looking dude.)
7. Which TV character did you most relate to as a child? I didn’t? TV has always been entertainment for me. I watched a lot of GI Joe, Transformers, He Man (She Ra, but I’ll deny it after this moment), and Smurfs. (And Mainzelmaennchen. If you don’t know what that is, source the Google oracle.)
8. When you fly, do you prefer window, aisle, or are you one of the strange people who like to sit in the middle? Aisle.
9. What’s your favorite quote? I have several that I often use. Allow me to share the ones that come quickly to mind. “You’ll get no sympathy from me! You want sympathy, look in the dictionary between shit and syphilis!”
I use “like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm” a lot. And “builds character.”
Now I’m supposed to think of 9 new questions and tag people… here goes:
1. Do you have a favorite cut of beef? Please elaborate.
2. What is currently your favorite item of clothing?
3. What was one of your most memorable gifts–either given or received?
4. Do you have a guilty pleasure? Please elaborate.
5. If you had to chose, would it be black ink or blue ink?
6. When was the last time you got the giggles at a generally inappropriate time? Please elaborate.
7. We had “Career Day” almost every year when I was in grade school. What was/is your dream career?
8. What is one of your favorite material objects?
9. Who’s on first?